Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blessings

Blessings come in waves, especially when we are open to receiving them.  Recently I have received many, and I am so grateful and open to more.  Some customers who are travelers recently moved to Tibet, and along with them they took some of my soaps.  I was surprised to awaken yesterday morning to these beautiful photos, taken in the Tibetan village of Labrang at the Monastery.  To me this is perhaps the highest compliment I have ever received. 

It isn't merely the fact that many people have taken my soap with them around the world to sacred and exotic places, to me it is a sign that the love and care that I pour into my products is fully received. And now, more than ever this mama who has worked tirelessly for years to create something that will bless each and every person who comes into contact with it, is feeling powerful blessings and love full circle. My heart explodes with gratitude, and excitement for what lies ahead.

1 comment:

  1. How truly wonderful - on many levels. I am happy happy for you, mama!!

    ReplyDelete